St John - 6 Paq Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Funland111

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just returned from doing 11 dives with Colette, owner of 6 Paq Scuba. She is a great teacher and I would highly recommend diving with her. I am an advanced diver, but I can truly say that I am a better diver now having dove with Colette. My previous experience diving in St John was with LowKey, which I enjoyed, but they limited your bottom time to around 40 - 45 minutes. I had 66 minutes on one dive and most dives averaged around 60 minutes of bottom time. My only disappointment was having to come home and deal with more snow.

We are heading to STJ in two months, and we are leaning towards booking with 6PAQ.

However, I believe the price difference between 6PAQ and LowKey was substantial - $139 (per person) for a 2-tank morning or afternoon) trip, while LowKey appears to be about $81 for the same. That's a 71% premium.

Was it worth it?

I dove with Colette on one trip and lowkey for 2 trips. Hands down 6 paq was, in my opinion, the more professional. I learned more about diving with Colette. I felt ignored by low key. I did 20 tanks with low key. The price is cheaper. But so is the service. Again, just my opinion

Colette gives a discount depending on the number of dives you do with her, if I remember correctly it's in the 10 - 15 % range. It is worth the difference, not only in extended bottom time, but at the end of the day you will be a better diver - that is what was important to me.

Dive Safe
Bill

We are heading to STJ in two months, and we are leaning towards booking with 6PAQ.

However, I believe the price difference between 6PAQ and LowKey was substantial - $139 (per person) for a 2-tank morning or afternoon) trip, while LowKey appears to be about $81 for the same. That's a 71% premium.

Was it worth it?
We'll be diving with 6PAQ this weekend and next week. After the discussions, we're betting on the price difference being worth it. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom