St John Virgin Island trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubachef

New
Reaction score
Gathering info for a newly certified student going to St John in very early Oct, 2005. Any suggestions on a dive shop? He will be a single diver. His family/group will staying at Coconut Village.

Cruz Bay is a good op. Tell him also to sign up for the Rhone Trip, it's a great day trip to the BVI's and 2 dives on the RMS Rhone.

Chris

scubachris:
Cruz Bay is a good op. Tell him also to sign up for the Rhone Trip, it's a great day trip to the BVI's and 2 dives on the RMS Rhone.

Chris

I second this, the RMS Rhone is a must do.

Scubagal:
I second this, the RMS Rhone is a must do.

I got certified on October 23rd and couldn't wait to put it to use. Went down to St. John in the USVIs and completed 5 dives. Did all 5 dives through Cruz Bay Watersports and they were awesome. My DMs were Rich and Trevor - both guys were great and did an outstanding job of taking us to a variety of sites and leading some really good dives.

Back
Top Bottom