Stay in Alona

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks all... Supercat just recently resumed their Cebu-Tagbilaran service on 11 Nov . Demand must be picking up. Will check with my friends... thanks again!...

oh cool, this is good news. I always liked the supercat ferries (their seats made us feel like we were in the plane), well the ones that travel from cebu to dumaguete and back do. :)

i took supercat last sunday. these are now smaller boats than before and they have baggage limit although they give extra 30kgs for dive gear. there is a price war going between the ferries to bohol. supercat offers 400 one way and 100 for the return trip. others i think offer 500 for one way then free return trip. all the same rates actually.

but are the seats still nice?

jigo:
i took supercat last sunday. these are now smaller boats than before and they have baggage limit although they give extra 30kgs for dive gear. there is a price war going between the ferries to bohol. supercat offers 400 one way and 100 for the return trip. others i think offer 500 for one way then free return trip. all the same rates actually.

Hi y'all, going to be my first time in Bohol this coming January, just can't wait anymore! Have a quick question about the Cebu - Tagbilaran ferry.... do I need to make reservation in advance or I am ok doing walk-in? Thanks!

no need to do any reservation, just ensure you are already at the pier at least 30 minutes before published departure time (they still sell tickets as long as the ferry's engine is not running yet.)

czwong:
Hi y'all, going to be my first time in Bohol this coming January, just can't wait anymore! Have a quick question about the Cebu - Tagbilaran ferry.... do I need to make reservation in advance or I am ok doing walk-in? Thanks!

Thank you for the information! All I have to do now is wait 2 more weeks....... 2 more weeks......

8 more days... 8 more days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom