Info Stolen equipment: look out for specific BP/W

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Calatinus

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all

Two days ago, following things were stolen from me:
  • XDeep Zen wing (all-black) with SS backplate
    • The wing has my name embroided on both sides of the outer bladder in white (M. HE#####E)
  • Waterproof D7X Nylotech drysuit, size S
  • Waterproof H1 5/7 mm cap, size M
  • Apeks RK3 HD fins, black
  • Softlead
  • Aqualung Stratos 3 closed-foot fins
This was stolen in Belgium. As good as all second-hand Facebook groups from Belgium and the Netherlands are aware of this.

As my wing has my name embroidered on it, it seems plausible that either the outer bladder will be removed, or the perpetrator will try to use or sell my wing abroad (outside of Europe, probably).

I know the probability of ever getting my equipment back is as good as 0%, but should anyone ever come across an XDeep Zen with "M. HE#####E" embroidered on it, please let me know so we can see whether it truly is my wing, and where the hell it is ...

Also if you come across someone selling these specific items within a short timeframe, please be so kind to let me know.

Thanks all!

C

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom