Stolen Halcyon light, 2 apeks deco regs, gps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sigmund Seamonster

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Aloha, I got my helios 13.5, 2 apeks ds4/tx50 deco regs, and a small hand held gps garmin gekko stolen out of my truck outside Island Divers Hawaii in hawaii kai. If anyone sees anything like this for sale on craigslist or here please let me know.
Jo

That sucks Jo . . .sorry to hear 'bout that!

I've got spare Dive Rite MR11 10W HID; doubles Apeks TX100's Long-hose & Bungee'd Back-up Regs; and an old Garmin GPSII (albeit with Catalina/Channel Island numbers saved in memory) --all as a free loaner 'til hopefully you can find & recover your gear. . .

Say so and I'll ship da kine out!

That sucks Jo... I'll keep my eyes open for any good deals on Halcyon though

That's a bummer Jo :( - Hope it turns up ... I think you're smart keeping an eye on Craigslist (eBay too maybe?)

Sorry we have to welcome you to Scubaboard with news like that ... but welcome to the board anyway :)

Aloha, Tim

Sorry to hear about that Jo, I will keep my eyes open.

I know Rumbo's set up is a bit more geared to your kind of diving, but I'm offering a Dacor Eagle 1st and 2nd stage, Genesis GS 2000, a tired Cressi BCD and a laminated tourist Map of Oahu with detailed Waikiki map on the reverse side. We should start a Ford Ranger Gang.

Latas,

G

PS... Hey WU!

Yeah I like the Ford Ranger Gang....but I still need to get that recall taken care of before my truck bursts into flames!!

It's amazing what people will do. Sorry to hear about your stuff. Let's hope it's your friends playing a bad joke on you. The diving community is so small and close knit, if someone tried to sell stolen stuff on island, I'm sure they'd get caught.

Good luck with that.

Wow...that sucks...and in such a public place. Hope you get it back.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moving this thread to the main forum

Jo,
Sorry to hear about this. I've parked out there many times with my gear over the years and will no more!!

You just sealed the deal on my decision to invest in a locking retractable tonneau cover for the bed of my truck. I've been debating this for the last couple of weeks, but at the cost of gear, I think it's worth it.
Harvey

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom