Stories behind usernames...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just spelled dracdliw backwords! :).............It's a belief, it's a boat, no, two boats now, it's who I am. The card that can fill in anywhere. It provides for peace of mind and security. Also makes for some cool job offers. Ya can't just do one thing in life and expect it to go on forever. Be flexable! Be a wildcard.....

lai is my nickname and rallos is my family name...i normally use my name coz its easier to remember..hmm..but guess what, i forgot my username here! :D well, its coz the last time i was here was feb...been busy since then..and now, since i have around 4 days of vacation, i can catch up with some things i missed for the last couple of months...so there... :D

When i first tried the web and was trying to log on to an ao hell account (i know, but it was a while ago and i dont use them anymore) , after spending an hour of name already taken i thought hey i know no one is using this one... its the name of the missile system i worked on in the navy.. mk57 natoseasparrow surface missile system... and just have used it since

F-frying
P-pan
S-shoals
N-NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
D
I
V
E
R

there are shoals that formed at the mouth of the Cape Fear River south of Wilmington, NC. Those shoals are shaped like a frying pan, and are called frying pan shoals. NOAA put a C-Man weather station tower/light tower out there on the tip of the shoals to gather weather information, and to warn of the shallow shoals. The NOAA tower is C-Man station "FPSN-7". There is great diving out on the shoals, shallow carribean-like diving (blue warm water, tropical fish, benthic animals, sharks, etc) I dive out there on the shoals....that is where my first ocean dive took place. Therefore I am "fpsndiver" although fpsdiver would have worked too. There!

Tom

dive_lover88:
i'm young but i ain't no punk
Only a punk would say that! (I'm just joking around with ya! No need for harsh language.... it's over ok... look man, leave me alone.... come on, let's just go for a dive! BTW- My brother and you are the same age!)

Wow m, all this time I though you were Ms. Tudley. Dang...I though i was past all these strange names after mrobinson turned out not to be Mr. Obinson.
Maybe you two ought to change identities and make life easier for those of with addled brains after too many years underwater.

I changed my signature - does that help Tom?

Back
Top Bottom