Strangest most unsettling thing seen diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A WWII depth charge where someone had recently scraped some of the rust off.

An obvious protege of the Darwin "hey watch this" society.

Poop and toilet paper drifting in the current with sea lions swimming through it.

I think a large boat just dumped.

Maybe they wouldn't have seen the "humanoid creatures dressed in silvery suits" if they had been diving TMX...

:eyebrow:

I once found Egyptian heiroglyphs written in the sand at 180 feet whilst breathing air. Only slightly less improbably, I spent about 5 minutes trying to "decipher" them.

Ah, to be young and stupid again.

Poop and toilet paper drifting in the current with sea lions swimming through it.

I think a large boat just dumped.

Hmm.....ewww. I guess their macerator pump wasn't working worth a darn 'cause usually wase comes out as a "cloud" when ships dump.

In perhaps the most compelling account, military divers in Siberia's Lake Baikal, the world's deepest lake, encountered "a group of humanoid creatures dressed in silvery suits" at a depth of 160 feet. Three humans died during the ensuing chase.

If it's on Fox News it must be true. Just to be sure I'd want to double check with the National Enquirer! LOL

What's Fox News got to do with it?

a tech instructor with 11 students. All of which were literally ROLLING down the deck of the Cape Bretton in Nanimo... Her tech class turned into a game of deck bowliing??????

In perhaps the most compelling account, military divers in Siberia's Lake Baikal, the world's deepest lake, encountered "a group of humanoid creatures dressed in silvery suits" at a depth of 160 feet. Three humans died during the ensuing chase.

Maybe they used argon in their breathing gas.

I was attacked by a long eared funny smelling troll in Gilboa... :D

Thongs should be banned...that poor manatee! :shocked2:

Attachments

• P6270552.jpg
    P6270552.jpg
    400 KB · Views: 102
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom