Sub-Forum for Sea&Sea Cameras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hammerhead man

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I recently started a thread asking if there could be a forum for Sea&Sea cameras. When I asked for a response from a moderator, El Orans responded as follows:

"Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerhead man
I haven't heard anything from the moderators on whether a decision has been made to create a Sea&Sea camera forum. What is the status of that?

Do you have 12 members to support your request?"

I and others responded that there were more than 12 supporters identified on this thread. However, I haven't seen a response. Soooooo, I am asking for a sub-forum for those of us that use Sea&Sea cameras.

Regards,

Bill

We shouldn't have to do this again. Come on, Scubaboard.com, we've made our wishes known and have more than enough show of support to the Sea and Sea forum.

When can we expect it to be added??

Thanks,

Jim

Sea & Sea "Scene" maybe.

Oh boy, finally a place to discuss my Sea and Sea Motor 110 with flash cube, uh, flash, joy.

N

I want it also, not only for cameras but Sea&Sea products (housings, strobes, accessories)

By Jove! I belive I've got it!
Thanks Cooltech

PICT01095.JPG

Back
Top Bottom