For Sale Subal Housing for D300, Dome Port, Flat Port, GS 180 etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gachnar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've finally pulled the trigger and switched to mirrorless and thus no longer need my Subal housing for my Nikon D300. Dove sparingly, never flooded and works perfectly.

For Sale:

Subal ND20 with ND30 back for Nikon D300 - Includes GS 180 viewfinder ($1300 upgrade) - $550 + shipping

Also will include the pictured ball adapters, extra body and port o ring, sync cable for Inon strobe, and a lifetime supply of batteries for the moisture alarm. I will also throw in 3 subal zoom rings free as I seem to have lost the labeling, but I dove it with the 12-24mm and 18-70mm. New this is more than $5000 worth of housing available for a fraction of the price (the viewfinder alone is worth that)

Subal DP-FE 8 inch dome port w/ exr 50 extension ring - More than $1500 new. Some cosmetic scratches on the plastic but the glass is in great shape without any blemishes that would affect pictures. Extension ring is perfect for shooting with the above mentioned lenses. - $350 + shipping

Subal FP-117B - This is an older flat port that I've dove with both the 60mm and 105mm. If you have lens compatibility questions PM me and I can take measurements. $100 + shipping

Preference to sell as packaged but open to offers. Ports and housing are type 3 mount.

Steve

_B290024.jpg _B290026.jpg _B290029.jpg _B290031.jpg

Last edited:
Open to reasonable offers. I'd rather see this used than in storage. PM me.

Dropped prices as it kills me that this great setup is just sitting here unused.

Housing and dome port are sold. Flat port is still available and I'd take 75+ shipping as it does me no good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom