Subermerge Viper Battery Tube

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ouvea

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello all:

Does anyone know where to acquire the grey plastic cylindrical plastic housing for the battery pack? I believe my Viper will need a battery. Found a 40AH pack but it meausres 12 inches. The OEM pack measures about 9 inches in length. Plan to install the plastic end caps onto the new hull and seal them, if they were originally glued in additioned to being bolted to the housing.

The hull of the DPV is long enough to accommodate the longer battery and I can always move the pack closer to the motor, which i believe will be needed to balance the DPV.

Thanks,
O

Hello all:

Does anyone know where to acquire the grey plastic cylindrical plastic housing for the battery pack? I believe my Viper will need a battery. Found a 40AH pack but it meausres 12 inches. The OEM pack measures about 9 inches in length. Plan to install the plastic end caps onto the new hull and seal them, if they were originally glued in additioned to being bolted to the housing.

The hull of the DPV is long enough to accommodate the longer battery and I can always move the pack closer to the motor, which i believe will be needed to balance the DPV.

Thanks,
O
We have new viper batteries built and ready to ship.

See subseapropulsion.com
Our batteries are properly matched and balanced to trim out correctly.
They come with bluetooth connectivity as well

Part of the depth rating comes from the structure of our batteries.

Attachments

• 20240104_175718.jpg
    20240104_175718.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 21
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom