SUBSEA PROPULSION SYSTEMS acquires Submerge Scooters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fullytek

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We are pleased to announce the immediate launch of Subsea Propulsion Systems. Our mission is to produce the most durable, most comfortable riding underwater scooters in the world. We carry a full line of original Submerge Scooter parts and will be re-launching the well known and respected Viper and Magnus DPV’s. In addition to this we have developed and upgrade program to convert original UV-18 scooters into a three speed UV-30.
Greg Hilliard and Richard Kelch are life-long divers and since the end of Submerge Scooters saw a need to step in and prevent this product from fading into the past.
Stay tuned for updates and we look forward to serving the dive community for many years to come.

Attachments

• 20230904_093746.jpg
    20230904_093746.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 85

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

I have created a new thread in Thumbs Down where folks can complain about banning on a Facebook page. The new owner is welcome to get down in the mud. I advise against it.

We are small business owners with families to provide for.
We have taken on this venture to support the existing machines in the field as well as suppy new ones.

I have an SS UV-18 with dead Lead Acid batteries.

What kind of upgrades can you provide? More Lead-Acid, Lithium?

*IF* you converted mine to lithium what would it cost & what kind of runtimes are we talking about?

Back
Top Bottom