Closed Subsee +10 Close Up Lens/Diopter-PRICE REDUCED!

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry for the delay. There's been some complications to the heart surgery I had 3 months ago, so my mind has been elsewhere. Especially since it involves shipping internationally which always complicates things and makes more work for me. At this point I'm just going to hold of since I don't want to deal with it at this time in my recovery.

Best,

Marshall

Sorry for the delay. There's been some complications to the heart surgery I had 3 months ago, so my mind has been elsewhere. Especially since it involves shipping internationally which always complicates things and makes more work for me. At this point I'm just going to hold of since I don't want to deal with it at this time in my recovery.

Best,

Marshall
Would it help if you sent it to a friend of mine in Palmdale California. Then they can ship it to me.

Would it help if you sent it to a friend of mine in Palmdale California. Then they can ship it to me.
I've contacted my friend in California and she's happy for you to send it to her.

Can you please let me know is the lens for sale and if so can you send it to my friends address in Califorina.

Do you still have the lens
Can you let me know if the lens is still for sale, As I've said my friend is willing for you send it to her, then she will send it internationally, just let me know either way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom