suggestions for sunday dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gzscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

My wife and I were going to try to do a sunday dive at Edmonds Underwater Park - aiming for midday or so. But after looking at the Admiralty current tables, we're a little worried - max Ebb at Edmonds is roughly noon tomorrow. I know that Edmonds generally has weak current, but I'm a bit worried about diving at max flow.

Since moving to Seattle, we've only dove at Edmonds. Any suggestions for some good alternates for novice Puget Sound divers? Alternatively, is anyone diving tomorrow?
Thanks,
-Greg

Oh yes.....you need a copy of Northwest Shore Dives. Lots of places. We are planning a trip to Hood Canal, dove there last weekend at Sund Rock, vis was ok. We are south of you sounds like, but there are lots of places to dive. Another source is ShoreDiving.com - Your Shore Diving and Snorkeling Web Community!. Good luck checking out all the new places!!

Hi gdog,
Thanks very much for the link. We've got a copy of the Northwest Shore Diving, so we're slowly trying to branch out to new sites. Actually, we didn't make it onto the water today - but we went to the aquarium instead.

Back
Top Bottom