Summer Breeze Condos - comments please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,
Has anyone stayed at the Summer Breezes Condos? Any comments?

Where in Cozumel are they?

Thanks,

Darryl

I've never heard of Summer Breeze condos. Are you perhaps referring o Las Brisas? If so, they are very nice and are located in the north hotel zone, so they do not have boat pick-up...and they don't have a pier. It would only be a 5 minute taxi ride o the downtown pier though.

Did you receive my e-mail reply? :)

Summer Breeze is in Corpus Christi area I think on 25th or so between calle 17 and 19, (but don't quote me on that!). I've been there once a long time ago and it seemed quite nice and I have seen several reviews by happy guests who say the owners are very helpful. I remember a big community kitchen that was impressive...........and it's an easy walk to town or to Chedraui. Hope that helps just a little bit............Betsy

After Googgling "summer breeze, cozumel" I came up with this web-site Cozumel Vacation - Condominium Not to be confused with Summer Place Inn and Summer Place II which are bed and breakfasts in the Corpus Christi (behind Chedraui) area of town. Looks like they are brand-new, downtown location. No comments as of yet in their guest book. Anybody???

Whoops!............I was thinking of Summer Place!!..........thanks debbie O!!...........and I apologize for the confusion!

Betsy

DH and I have stayed at Summer Place Inn. On Avenida 10 between 17 and 19. Summer Breezes Condo's are connected with the same family and are East a few blocks of the Summer Place INN if I am not mistaken. Our time spent at Summer Place Inn has always been wonderful and I would recommend Summer Breezes based on that. Very clean and personal service. SS

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom