Sunday Dive Report / La Jolla Shores - La Jolla Cove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pasley:
I tried one last time this evening, and the warden will not let me out to come. She is willing for me to buy her dinner in SD on Wednesday and dive Thursday. So I am tentativly planning on a Thursday La Jolla Cove dive. Sean, David, you game?

Mel,

I will not be able to dive La Jolla again until August, most likely. I have a ton of business and personal travel plus I want to finish up my Rescue cert. If an unexpected trip to SD pops up sooner, I will be sure to drop you a message.

Yea' I always get a kick when divers think people are admiring them (they tend to swagger, stall and stand around with their chest out and bellies sucked in when in fact they are thinking......"learn how to hold your breath!" A lot of divers are great people but many think they are doing an "extreme sport" when in fact we all know some divers and even instructors can barely swim. Get over yourself.

TheTeacher:
Yea' I always get a kick when divers think people are admiring them (they tend to swagger, stall and stand around with their chest out and bellies sucked in when in fact they are thinking......"learn how to hold your breath!" A lot of divers are great people but many think they are doing an "extreme sport" when in fact we all know some divers and even instructors can barely swim. Get over yourself.

You do realize you are replying to a 2 year old post. :rofl3: Spoken like a true free diver. Go back to your own board. hehe.

Back
Top Bottom