Sunday morning June 10th / Boynton Beach on UW Explorer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KBeck:
Jenny Jenny Jenny Jenny...pleaes come join.................though I miss Augie, I love you......make that call............

Krista, You closed that perfectly with, "now make that call"...what have you been waiting for (isn't that usually what they say next?) I felt like i needed to jump up and call someone or order something :)

The only thing stopping me right now is that I will have a house full of guests.. left over from the Pompano Beach clean up and party...

Scuba_Jenny:
The only thing stopping me right now is that I will have a house full of guests.. left over from the Pompano Beach clean up and party...

If you go, I'll be happy to bring a fresh computer for you to use on the second dive :rofl3:

If Jenny can't make it I would love to take that last spot. I wanted to go originally but was too slow on the sign-up. Just let me know, thanks

Sign up. I am awake now and know that I cannot go. (as much as I would love to!). Have fun all!

deepstops:
If you go, I'll be happy to bring a fresh computer for you to use on the second dive :rofl3:
:rofl3: 2 dives, 2 computers. Right?? :D

Sorry you couldn't go Jenny...but good for me:D .

It's official I just talked to Kev and I am on the boat. Looking forward to seeing and diving with you all.

We're back to a full boat now:

1 - Kbeck = Krista
2 - netmage = Tim
3 - CoolTech = Jim
4 - MissDirected = Tracy
5 - deepstops = Brian
6 - down4fun = Kim

With Tim, Jim, and Kim, enunciation will be critical :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom