Sundiver spots for Sunday Oct. 23rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCalAngel

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey there,

The SOCDC has four more spots available for a trip to Catalina this Sunday, October 23. This will be a limited load (only 20 divers). Cost is $100, including food and fills, as well as Ray's AL 80 tanks. The boat leaves at 6 am, so you can board the night before or at 5 am. Return is expected to be around 6 pm. We go in search of bugs and good vis. This trip will not have any students on board, but does have a mix of ability levels, including first time bug hunters, photographers, and a few "True" hunters/huntresses. :D

Interested or want more info? Give me a call (949) 293-0604.

Laurel
SOCDC Boat Coordinator
http://www.socdc.com/

Nope... 4 dives. Mostly lobster type spots on east end. However, if conditions are really good, may (hopefully) hit Ship Rock just because it is such an awesome site!!!!

I oughtta just call and find out but... still got spots? I'm itching to dive and shoot some pics.....

Back
Top Bottom