Sunny Sunday in Ketchikan:)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jcsgt:
Nice pics!

What's the water temp up there, out of curiousity?

Thank You! You're too kind:D Anyways...water temp here today was 42.4F That's pretty much where it stays, there are some minor fluctuations during mid-summer and the dead of winter. Some people do thick wetsuits here, but I'm too much of a weenie and dive dry:wink:

Poog:coffee:

I would definitely dive dry, also. It was a balmy 51 degrees in the water when I did my basic cert off the Oregon Coast in a farmer john. Brrrrr! Of course, it was February and the rain was coming down sideways. I tried the same dive, later, in a drysuit. I will not dive wet, again, in cold water.

Very nice shots. Looks like ideal conditions in SE.

You should see the video that Poog's wife put together, it's great!

Poog, dunno if you have DSL or not but if you don't, I'll gladly put it up on YouTube once I get it.

I actually just edited together my own version with Windows Movie Maker, which is pretty much the same, since I used the same music. Yours has a lot more footage though, looking forward to seeing it again!

Still kicking myself for not having my camera with me yesterday :( !! Maybe next weekend they'll put on another show...

Back
Top Bottom