Superbowl Commercials

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingPrincessE

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Ok there is a thread for superbowl discussions (http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/sc...-superbowl-chat-sunday-february-3-2008-a.html) but what I really want to know...

Which commericals did you like/hate???

My favorites were:
the clydesdale/dalmation rocky budweiser one
the bridgestone squirrel one
the life water Thriller one
and the E trade baby one.

I found the doritos mousetrap and the career builder heart ones somewhat disturbing...

For those that missed the commercials but want to get caught up

Super Bowl Commercials 2008 - AOL Sports

Update: MSNBC has the commercials too...in brackets! Rate your favorites to see which one is winning.

Interactive: Super Bowl XLII ad showdown - Business of Super Bowl XLII - MSNBC.com

Your thread made me realize I didn't pay any attention to any of the commercials in this game (which I only watched from late in the third quarter on). I guess none of them grabbed my attention. May have to revisit them via the link you provided.

That shows who the dedicated divers are Dr.bill, I still don't know who won the game.

Of course if it hadn't been a driving rain with strong winds yesterday, I would have been out on the dive boat... but our trip was canceled!

My favorite was the Bud Light commercial where the guy lights the candles by blowing on them, then sets his date's apartment ablaze by sneezing fire on everything. Hilarious! :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom