For Sale Suunto Eon Core (Black) w/ Extra Strap - $600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fxb

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi, selling my Suunto Eon Core in Black with transmitter which were purchased in October 2018. I have two straps included, one cut to wetsuit length and one full length for drysuit use. Charging cable included, and original packaging is also available. The computer has 24 diving hours of use, and the transmitter battery is new. The screen protector has a couple very small scratches (can be replaced), other than that all parts are in excellent condition.

I can meet interested buyers this week and next week in the St. Louis area, then after that in the DFW area. I can also have it shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_0718.jpg
    IMG_0718.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 178
Welcome to SB! Did you have an asking price in mind?

Welcome to SB! Did you have an asking price in mind?

Thank you Rollin! I have been lurking here for years, and just got around to registering recently :). I am thinking $850 for all of the above.

The transmitter has been sold. Still up for sale is the computer plus the extra strap.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom