Suunto EON steel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi

For a detailed answer it's best you download the Suunto User manual. However I can give you a short answer.

I use the graphical displays as opposed the the conventional (just numbers) so my answer is based on that.

Fully customize able is a bit of a lie. you cna customize the display of certain data in certain places

1. You can decide on what screens (the screens show) the primary data as a graphic and the rest as numeric) you want and in what order. For me I have NDL, GAS, Compass, and Timer.

2. In each screen additional data is displayed around the edges. So for instance on all screens except the gas screen I have my gas contents. The bottom right position you can have a number of values that you can scroll through, such as max depth, dive time, gas time, gas type, consumption, PO2, CNS, OTU and the like

So in each screen I have some of the same info and some different info depending. For instance My NDL screen will be the one I end the dive on, so as well as showing gas pressure in one area and in the bottom right it will have stuff like dive time, Max depth etc etc - the data I'll need when I give my stats when boarding the boat

My Gas screen will have stuff like OTU , CNS, PO2

You set it up with the data you want to see where. Its easy at first to just tick every box - but then you find it's a PITA to scroll through everything. You will soon find suits you in what data is displayed where.

Hope that helps as a starter

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom