Suunto Stinger Titanium, NEW!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Harley1962

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have a Suunto Stinger Titanium version wrist computer. The body of the unit is Titanium, and it is also easily distinguishable from the "standard" versions due to the GOLD accents on the buttons and outer bezel.

While the exterior of the computer has been dived, the actual computer module (guts) are NEW, as I sent this off to my Dealer for a routine battery change and the technician apparently short-circuited the unit during the battery change, so the Stinger was sent to Suunto-Aqualung USA where it received a BRAND new module, with 0 dives on it.

So, for all intents and purposes it is a new computer. I HAVE done one dive on it to about 75FSW, just to check that all is functioning properly.

I guarantee 100% satisfaction or I will refund your purchase price. The Ti Stingers are rare and the gold accents give it a unique look, so I am asking $375 shipped anywhere in CONUS. I will consider shipping internationally, but the buyer will pay additional shipping and insurance costs. I have ++ feedback here on SB and am a former Ebay Power Seller with 100% perfect feedback. I prefer using PayPal, but will consider taking a check and holding the computer until the funds clear the bank.

Interested parties please contact me via PM, or e-mail :
harleybaldwin@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for reading and safe diving to you all!

P.S. Computer is located in USA (California).

Attachments

• Stinger1.jpg
    Stinger1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 655
  • Stinger2.jpg
    Stinger2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 330
PM replied to....

Back
Top Bottom