T Minus....oh man, a few hours.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Every plane was late by at least a few hours, impossibly distant terminals when i had to connect. More than one screaming baby on all but the last flight, a disturbingly overweight man coughing and grunting next to me, and a "lost" taxi driver.

I didnt lose my bags though, so that was good.

As for my priorities, for the next few days I'm staying with some friends of a friend whom I just met yesterday, and bringing wet dive gear back to their apartment...that may not be the best idea. :)

oh, aren't you considerate? Harry, you got the aloha thing down already!

Let me know if you need anything, okay?

At least you and your luggage made it! Everything else will just be a faint memory in a few weeks :)

Hey! Went to the pet shop today to look at the puppies and they had 2 tortoises (is that right?) ...just in case you wanted a new one :D

uuummmm.....The one near Ross's in the little strip mall in Hawaii Kai....so cute...and fast buggahs :D

OH MAN!

My son almost bought those last night.

I sent him in for rabbit food...

yea...cute huh?

I wonder if they would be easy peasy? Fun to photograph at least, huh leesa?

They're a blast...They have way more personality than you would think.

I always thought that a reptile wouldn't really be able to tell one person from another, but it got to a point where all my housemates could feed my tortoise by hand but he wouldn't eat from any visitor's hands.

Went back this weekend. They are either still there or they have new ones - priced at $119.-/turtle.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom