taking personal boat to Venice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Becca65

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Taking our personal boat to the Venice area in July - staying on Casey Key - they say we can't have our boat trailer in their parking lot but can leave at the boat ramp - has anyone done that? Is it safe? Any other place you might suggest to keep our trailer - only going to be there a couple days

I am leery of leaving my locked car there during the day so I'm not sure I'd leave anything there overnight.

Plus you want to check with the county to make sure it is legal to leave an unhooked trailer overnight.

Have you left your vehicle at this particular ramp - or do you just mean in general at boat ramps?

This particular ramp is at the end of a jetty that on google maps looks like it probably doesn't get a lot of transient traffic

We thought of the "can trailer be left alone" as well - but the guy at the resort says their guests have done so in the past - I will try to figure out what county they are in and see if I can get more information on that

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom