Tampa Area Scubaboard Members That Ride?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jennings GP on my 05 750 - Sold it
DSC_5660.jpg

Deal's Gap on my 750
img_5070.jpg

Croom on my 06 LTZ 400 - Sold it
DSC_7896.jpg

My Current ride - 06 1000
GSXR-1000.jpg

That MV your wife bought is a killer gift!

Shoot me a PM sometime if you would like to ride.

Also, check out www.Tampasportbikes.com .
They are a great group of people. My screen name is the same there as this one :)

Last edited:
'03 Shadow 750
Got it Memorial Day weekend, and already over 6k miles. You might say I ride a bit. :D

How do you upload a picture these days? It used to be easy, now it's a #$$%^&* PITA!!!

'03 Shadow 750
Got it Memorial Day weekend, and already over 6k miles. You might say I ride a bit. :D

How do you upload a picture these days? It used to be easy, now it's a #$$%^&* PITA!!!

I use photobucket. Upload your pics to there and then copy/paste the IMG tag to post pics in the forum.

I have a 94' HD 883... Learned to ride last year... Love it.. Hoping to ride up to the Brandon Meet & Greet on Fri if all goes well...

I have an 08 cbr600rr the graffiti paint scheme ..all stock except for small stuff like small turn signals

my roomate(also diver) has 08 cbr1000rr..has two brothers CF exhaust, power commander, racing filter..ya, it's nasty lol

Patterson Rd. in oldsmar is really fun lots of curves and a decently good road...i never see much sand or debris and a ton of riders out there

I have an 08 cbr600rr the graffiti paint scheme ..all stock except for small stuff like small turn signals

my roomate(also diver) has 08 cbr1000rr..has two brothers CF exhaust, power commander, racing filter..ya, it's nasty lol

Schweet!

Patterson Rd. in oldsmar is really fun lots of curves and a decently good road...i never see much sand or debris and a ton of riders out there
Ya have to watch out for the popo though. Lots of riders means lots o' cops. Back in the day, there used to be alot of accidents on that road. Definitely a good twisty road!!!

Ya have to watch out for the popo though. Lots of riders means lots o' cops. Back in the day, there used to be alot of accidents on that road. Definitely a good twisty road!!!

There is definately a fair amount of plastics in those ditches. A guy from my work died out there a few years ago so be careful. Just remember, it may be your play ground but to the people that live there, its their home. So please be respectful when you are out there.

ya..last time i went there was a guy in full leathers just screamin ...i go fast but no way i would go as fast as he was ..if a car pulled out on one of those blind curves theres not really a whole lot to do but hold on for the ride and hope you land in the grass

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom