Tampa Bay Area Divers, Part 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daylonious:
So who's in for HH today?

Divergirl?
Walter?
Frogman
MisD?
Daylonious
Cooltech?
Captain?

Again, I'll be in a white dress shirt, khaki's.. nursing goose n tonic.. see ya's at 6!

count me in

*** is the general purpose of them constantly wiping out the tampa area thread. Does the moderator not notice that it makes a major mess having now 4 tampa threads. That is just plain poor moderation.

When i read that about part 3 narc ,, i didnt realize it ment the thread was split again. Im pretty tired and i think that i boiled my brain today in the sun. I tried to combat this with some cold beer but it may have made me dumberer<jk LOL.

Anyway My cousin may be going out on saturday to sling some steel on the 23 proline. Weather and work permitting. Waiting for a welder to actually show up to lay a weld on the rudder framework on the big boat.

Daylonious:
So who's in for HH today?

Divergirl?
Walter?
Frogman
MisD?
Daylonious
Cooltech?
Captain?

Again, I'll be in a white dress shirt, khaki's.. nursing goose n tonic.. see ya's at 6!

I'm not in the Tampa area, I'm about 2 hours away. I hope you guys are having fun.

Daylonius and Stein - someone drove into the Rack tonight! It was on the news. Daylonius, that is one of the clubs I was suggesting to you, lol.

GulfCostdiver:
If I post about my dive today, will they move the thread?

I don't know. We were talking tonight that we need one thread for our reports and/or planning. We need another for chit-chat. Good information is getting lost in these long threads.

Missdirected:
Daylonius and Stein - someone drove into the Rack tonight! It was on the news. Daylonius, that is one of the clubs I was suggesting to you, lol.

dang drunk drivers......

Missdirected:
I don't know. We were talking tonight that we need one thread for our reports and/or planning. We need another for chit-chat. Good information is getting lost in these long threads.

WOOOHOOOO the first official, or something approaching official meeting of the Tampa Bay divers tonight, we did let one Texan sneak in :wink:

wstein:
WOOOHOOOO the first official, or something approaching official meeting of the Tampa Bay divers tonight, we did let one Texan sneak in :wink:

Scariest bit is he set-up tonight, eeek.

Missdirected:
Scariest bit is he set-up tonight, eeek.

True, sad....so therefore I nominate you the official social chairwoman. :D
Does anyone second that nomination?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom