tank backpack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

James,

No fuss-- just the facts -

You are a huge proponent of vintage collecting and diving, and all will agree you do a great job of promoting the activity ( sport? Movement? or what ever nomenclature that is appropriate)

But lets preserve history correctly! Not I think, I suppose, I heard, I belief, some one told me but with supportable facts.

I know you agree I have and always will have the facts to support my posts

<<< Are you attending PQ this year? Son Dr. Sam IV and I are anticipating attending - He is a Scripps trained Hyperbaric doc and will be presenting several dive med programs >>>

SDM

Hey I think Nimrod suits you just fine. As far as my misinformation. That's my opinion. Just like you have yours tough guy. As far as making friends. I like helping vintage divers and collectors if I can. I usually know what I am talking about. What kind of guy doesn't use his real name either. See ya Nemrod. I am sorry if i offended anyone. But hey, that's just my charming personality.

Last edited:
Hey I think Nimrod suits you just fine. As far as my misinformation. That's my opinion. Just like you have yours tough guy. As far as making friends. I like helping vintage divers and collectors if I can. I usually know what I am talking about. What kind of guy doesn't use his real name either. See ya Nemrod. I am sorry if i offended anyone. But hey, that's just my charming personality.

You offended me by making accusations about a friend that are untrue. For being a smartaxx as well, you have been placed on ignore for the duration. Have a nice life tough guy.

And Doc Sam, you read where I am not much for splitting hairs or sitting a fence, you choose your friends carefully. I wish the best for you in every way and with that, I respectfully would place you on ignore as well but rest assured, you will be ignored henceforth.

N

I know the truth hurts sometimes.Your friend and the other site owner have there site to maKe money not friends. You can think what you want .You couldN'T place me on anything snapperhead. Have a nice day. Nimrod is to good for you. It means a great hunter. Your great at bull*&^%.

Hey, Doc
Do you have a website or do you have plans to collate and publish (re publish) your extensive library of scuba related documents and photos via a web based location? I mean everything from soup to nuts that is currently in your possession. It would certainly be the "Library of Congress" for many of us "gillmen"

Thank you

---------- Post added August 5th, 2014 at 09:41 PM ----------

EDIT EDIT EDIT - well, Doc, never mind the above question, I found the answer myself over on the Backplate thread referenced within this thread - thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom