Tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkaterenchuk

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I am currently in central Florida for about a week so arrangements can be made to exchange or pickup in cave country or while I drive back north to PA.

Tanks have been stored in Florida for a few years to use when I came down to dive. Ended up I never used them as I drove down and brought tanks with me. All will need hydro/inspection. Tank, DIN valve and any boots are included. Hardware is not included. Any gas included is free....some oxygen, some trimix, some nitrox.

Catalina AL80 BOD-07/08 $80
Luxfer AL80 BOD-01/10 $80
Luxfer AL40 BOD-02/07 $75
2 X Faber LP Steel 95 BOD-02/02 $125 each
Faber 3L Steel CCR 232bar Oxygen and Diluent $200 for the pair

Attachments

• Tanks FL.jpg
    Tanks FL.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 349
I am currently in central Florida for about a week so arrangements can be made to exchange or pickup in cave country or while I drive back north to PA.

Tanks have been stored in Florida for a few years to use when I came down to dive. Ended up I never used them as I drove down and brought tanks with me. All will need hydro/inspection. Tank, DIN valve and any boots are included. Hardware is not included. Any gas included is free....some oxygen, some trimix, some nitrox.

Luxfer AL80 BOD-01/10 $80
Luxfer AL40 BOD-02/07 $75
2 X Faber LP Steel 95 BOD-02/02 $125 each
Faber 3L Steel CCR 232bar Oxygen and Diluent $200 for the pair

I am interested in the Faber 3L. Will you ship?

John has forgotten to update this thread. I know the Faber 3L and the Luxfer AL80 are sold.

Thanks Ken. You are correct those tanks are sold and the others are still available.

---------- Post added February 17th, 2015 at 03:39 PM ----------

2 X Faber LP Steel 95 BOD-02/02 SOLD pending payment and dropoff Sat.

Luxfer AL40 BOD-02/07 SOLD

The only tank left is:

I am surprised that this has not gone since many people feel that the Catalina AL80 (which is the same size as the Luxfer) has better trim and buoyancy characteristics.

---------- Post added February 18th, 2015 at 05:17 PM ----------

Did I mention that it has 2100 psi of 17/45 trimix in it. Which is over $20 - $40 in gas cost depending where you get your fills.

The only tank left is:

I am surprised that this has not gone since many people feel that the Catalina AL80 (which is the same size as the Luxfer) has better trim and buoyancy characteristics.

---------- Post added February 18th, 2015 at 06:44 PM ----------

All Tanks SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom