Tata Ben: Ang Dambuhalang Butanding

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Izel

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello everybody!!! It's been crazy in the last four months but when an event as newsworthy as this happens, I have to shout it at the top of my lungs for I am so proud of my friend and dive buddy, Yam Buenaventura!!!!

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/247197/underthesea-claymation-a-whaleofatale

http://www.malaya.com.ph/03032010/ent5.html

Best of all, this is a win for Mother Nature and for the creatures of the sea that we all love. A generation of kids will fall in love with Tata Ben and billie the seahorse and they shall be the next protectors of the seas long after we're gone. Do I see a premiere in CineMalaya??? Wuhoooo!

We hope we can get an exclusive viewing of your short film. Sa bahay, over popcorn and wine (parang hindi ata bagay yun).

Also, it's Earth Day on March 27, 2010. Do not forget to Switch Off 8:30 to 9:30 pm.

Regards,
Gi

Last edited:
Hello everybody!!! It's been crazy in the last four months but when an event as newsworthy as this happens, I have to shout it at the top of my lungs for I am so proud of my friend and dive buddy, Yam Buenaventura!!!!

Under-the-sea claymation is a whale-of-a-tale! | Manila Bulletin

Business Insight Malaya | Entertainment

Best of all, this is a win for Mother Nature and for the creatures of the sea that we all love. A generation of kids will fall in love with Tata Ben and billie the seahorse and they shall be the next protectors of the seas long after we're gone. Do I see a premiere in CineMalaya??? Wuhoooo!

We hope we can get an exclusive viewing of your short film. Sa bahay, over popcorn and wine (parang hindi ata bagay yun).

Also, it's Earth Day on March 27, 2010. Do not forget to Switch Off 8:30 to 9:30 pm.

Regards,
Gi
great to hear that!

Gi, please tell your friend if she's willing to conduct a small interaction with the students The College of Saint Benilde Digital Filmmaking and Animation Departments would like to sponsor a screening of film at our cinema

I know indies need to ROI and that's a sticky point from our end but from an advocacy standpoint we can make a lot of noise about this with the target markets/ audiences...

PM-PM or email me jaggarcia at gmail

cheers!

Jag

great to hear that!

Gi, please tell your friend if she's willing to conduct a small interaction with the students The College of Saint Benilde Digital Filmmaking and Animation Departments would like to sponsor a screening of film at our cinema

I know indies need to ROI and that's a sticky point from our end but from an advocacy standpoint we can make a lot of noise about this with the target markets/ audiences...

PM-PM or email me jaggarcia at gmail

cheers!

Jag

Hi Jag,

Wow, I will send her the invite and the good news! PM you soon as I talk to her tomorrow.

Regards,
Gi

can't wait to see it.

i hope it has subtitles so i can share it with friends here :)

me too. Where are you, btw? I know it's in English and Tagalog. Will that cover it? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom