TDI 1st Annual Cave Seminar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man what a great time. They gave away a lot of cool stuff,OMS gave away a set of doubles. with bp. wings. Hal Watts was funny. The BC story was every funny. What a great time.

After that I dove Ginnie, Peacock. Alot of divers at Peacock. And finished my intro.:grad:

BlueWaterDiving once bubbled...
Man what a great time. They gave away a lot of cool stuff,OMS gave away a set of doubles. with bp. wings. Hal Watts was funny. The BC story was every funny. What a great time.

After that I dove Ginnie, Peacock. Alot of divers at Peacock. And finished my intro.:grad:

Peacock was PACKED on Sunday!!! Good Lord.

Anyway, it was a lot of fun. I wish I could have actually had the time to try to seek out and meet more people.

I didnt realize so many member of this board were there!!!!!

I got to meet JamesK and that was it (thanks for looking after the tickets James :wink:)......BUGGER!!!

I guess thats what happens when you hide down the back.

Regardless, It was a great weekend, even though peacock looked like a bowl of vegetable soup at times!!!

Dave

Dave,

Where all did y'all dive at?

Friday Morning at Orange Grove, Friday Afternoon Peacock and then Saturday at Ginney. Every dive was a BLAST!!

I knew it was going to be good when I saw a fella surfacing at Peacock and hoop and holler for about 3 mins, anyone in the Park would have heard it!
Love that kinda enthusiasm.

Dave

LOL.. I remember that guy! I was sitting in the water when he surfaced. On my way to Olsen, I saw them heading into the crossever tunnel. I had to go to his place of business on Saturday to buy some gear, and saw him there. I walked in and said, "I see your still smiling". He said he had been talking about that dive all day!

Post a little trip report or something, I would like to read about your trip.

Most certainly will, Im working on it right now.

So much to say, so slow at typing.

One comment that was easy.......THOSE CAVES ARE AWSOME!!!!

Dave

JamesK once bubbled...
............ I had to go to his place of business on Saturday to buy some gear, and saw him there. I walked in and said, "I see your still smiling". He said he had been talking about that dive all day...................

EE?

Yes they are!!!

I am heading down again in two weeks, I can't wait!!!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom