TDI Tech Party at DEMA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is friggin awesome! Had a question on the business card from someone. Does it have to be a diving related business card or can the DM who is also a lawyer drop in the lawyer card? I know a few DM's and an instructor or two that do not have cards showing them as such. They just use a generic shop one or their regular job related one. Personally don't understand that but it's their decision.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

First time to attend DEMA from Hong Kong. So that is great chance for me to know more Tech diver in this party! See you guys that night!
Raymond

That is friggin awesome! Had a question on the business card from someone. Does it have to be a diving related business card or can the DM who is also a lawyer drop in the lawyer card? I know a few DM's and an instructor or two that do not have cards showing them as such. They just use a generic shop one or their regular job related one. Personally don't understand that but it's their decision.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry for the delayed response, last couple of days have been a little crazy...

If they have generic shop cards, they can write their name and pro number (including agency) on the card.

Back
Top Bottom