tech gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After a ten day wait Paypal refunded me the total amount I paid. Wonderful.

PayPal has concluded our investigation of your case.

Case ID: PP-002-849-773-899
Transaction Date: Dec 18, 2013
Transaction Amount: -$100.00 USD
Seller's Email: speednuts1252@yahoo.com
Seller's Name: Cody Llewellyn

Our investigation is complete and and we have recovered your funds.
$100.00 USD has been credited to you. This is the maximum amount we were
able to recover. Please allow up to 5 days for this adjustment to be
posted.

We regret that you had this experience but hope that you are satisfied with
this claim resolution.

Thank you,

Protection Services Department

Here is a good laugh this doucheback PMs me today (three weeks after sale and after ignoring ten email and four PMs and all paypal buyer protections emails and look what he says:

gear

still waiting for the mailing address i see you filed a refund with paypal. Im not sure why you were not receiving my messages. i also talked to fluffi on scuba board. i apologize about this confusion. i am an honest person and not a scam. i have sold all of my other dive gear on scuba board and everyone has received there purchases. but thanks for putting me 200 in the hole.

Can you believe this idiot wants to blame me for not shipping my item in three weeks and ignoring all my emails and pMs? What an idiot. I talked to fluffi also he did not respond or ship with her for the past five weeks. Honest person? Bad seller. Wow..the nerve of some folks.

That guy is an idiot. Thanks for posting the out come with paypal. I agree with checking a seller out to see if he posts on here for more then selling gear. Does he or she post in other forums. Mosst regualrs i see here have dove with or dive with members on here. I dive with a number of local So Cal divers who are on here some i find out are on here after i've dove with them. Anyway, glad to hear you got your $$ back

He told me I,m difficult to deal with and to go to hell! This was after I gave him 24 hours to simply return my money.He couldn,t contact me even though he had my home address, email, and this forum. My guess is he is a professional scammer.

He told me I,m difficult to deal with and to go to hell! This was after I gave him 24 hours to simply return my money.He couldn,t contact me even though he had my home address, email, and this forum. My guess is he is a professional scammer.

Yeah Paypal refund is the answer. Maybe he'll whine to you as he did me about his paypal account going in the negative. What a douche...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom