Ten Mile

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NavyDoll

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey All...

I know it's a bit late... but my buddy backed out on me... Anyone planning on diving Ten Mile later today??

Would love to catch the ~5pm slack...

NavyDoll:
Hey All...

I know it's a bit late... but my buddy backed out on me... Anyone planning on diving Ten Mile later today??

Would love to catch the ~5pm slack...

I hope you got out, as there was supposed to be a very low current this evening.

We dove Willis Point today. I saw an octopus (well, a couple legs of one), and a dog fish (a picture to follow this evening). We actually saw 3 or 4 dog fish, so perhaps there was a school nearby.

A great dive today! The viz SUCKED above 20ft, but after that it was AMAZING. It was soooo dark though because of the soup above.

- ChillyWaters

Managed to get out to Ten Mile on Saturday afternoon for the above mentioned dive. Slack was PERFECT... maxed out at 100 ft... able to go along the wall and back with no current to fight... amazing 50min dive.

Vis was pretty good for Ten Mile. Saw alot of interesting fish.. including the resident 'evil' cabezon. Crazy territorial creature came at me out of no where... hee hee... a bit of an adrenaline rush!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom