Test a Web Site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ArcticDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
I posted this in the Grumpy Old Diver section but I'm not getting much action there so maybe the younger set will be able to help.

I'd like to get some help with a project.

The Alaska Senior Games asked me to put up a web site. They are still thinking in the paper world and this is my first web site. So, it is Very Simple; but will grow and change over time; as these things are wont to do.

I need help testing the site. Does it work as designed?

I've tested with XP Pro, BIS BlackBerry and HP iPaq. The Home Page and Contacts Page work fine with all for me. The other pages, which require a PDF reader don't work with the BlackBerry or iPaq because no PDF reader is available for them. The goal is for everything in the site to work with any internet device that has a PDF reader and for the Home and Contcts pages to work with all devices.

But I don't have a way to test the site with many different internet devices. Could you folks visit the site with lots of different operating systems and devices? Try your phones, PDAs, etc.? Also please try the internal links.

Then let me know how it works? Give me information on both successes and failures please?

Here is the link: AISG Home Page

Thanks.

All feedback I've gotten says it works as designed on all internet devices.

Onward to the next step.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom