Thanksgiving Day Dinner options in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi

PADI MSDT/Former CZM Dive op owner
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Of course Thanksgiving in an American holiday, but several restaurants will be offering a traditional American Thanksgiving dinner. I am still waiting to hear back from La Cocay and Guido's regarding pricing, menu, seating times. I also sent a message to Chad at Wet Wendy's to see if they are doing a dinner this year (not sure) - so I am waiting to hear back from him as well.

So here are the options so far: French Quarter, Rock-N-Java and Prima

French Quarter - $200 pesos ($16USD +/-)

Reservations required
Seatings at 6pm and 8pm
872-6321
https://www.facebook.com/pages/French-Quarter-Restaurant-Bar-In-CozumelMexico/337070720415?sk=info

Deep Fried Turkey, Mashed potatoes & gravy, stuffing, vegetables, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie or pecan pie

Also includes one free alcoholic beverage with your meal

Open all day for football and the great cover band Fugga will play upstairs from 9pm to 1am

For those of you that do not know, French Quarter is under new ownership and management - so give it a try while you're here even if not for Thanksgiving!

Live music Wed - Sunday starting next week from 8pm - midnight or 1:00 - no cover!

Rock-N-Java - $18 USDpp

Reservations required
Seatings at 5:30pm, 7:30pm and 9:30pm
872-4405
Rock 'n Java Caribbean Bar and Grill - Restaurant in Cozumel
Roasted or Fried Turkey; Honey Baked spiced ham; Cornbread stuffing with cranberry, apple & sausage; Green Bean Casserole w/ French Fried Onions; Fresh Herb Garlic Mashed Potatoes; Baked Sweet Potatoes
+ choice of :
pumpkin pie, key lime pie, boston cream cake, carrot cake, apple cobbler

Price also includes all non alcoholic beverages - book early because they do fill up!!!!

Prima - Adult $245 ($20 USD +/-); Child $170 pesos ($14 USD +/-)

Reservations required
872-4242

Prima Trattoria Oceanfront Restaurant, Cozumel Quintana Roo Mexico | Italian and Fresh Seafood Cuisine

Imported Roasted Butterball Turkey, Lumpy Mashed potatoes, Sage Stuffing, Giblet Gravy, Vegetables, Cranberry Sauce

Deserts: (prices in pesos)
Pecan Pie with Fresh Whipped Cream $60
Tiramisu $50
Mom’s Pumpkin Pie with real whipped cream $55
Chocolate Mousse Cake $55

Guidos - ???

La Cocay ???

Wet Wendy’s ???

Last edited:
And I just thought EVERYONE was going to your house Christi!!! :wink:

Actually, having cooked way to many Thanksgiving turkeys in my life, I love when we manage to be in Coz on Thanksgiving so I can 1) not cook; and 2) not have turkey!!! :D

This is jumping the gun a bit... but while we are on the topic of holiday food.... Where is a good place for Christmas dinner? Unfortunately.. I will be stuck in Colorado for Thanksgiving.:(

I cannot edit the original post anymore, so here is La Cocay's Thanksgiving Day menu!

La Cocay- $320 pesos ($25 USD +/-)

Reservations required
872-5533
La Cocay Mediterranean Cuisine Cozumel Mexico

Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner Includes: welcome drink, appetizer, turkey and dessert
Appetizer :
• Pumpkin soup with creole lobster
• Napa salad – mixed lettuce with apples, blue cheese and toasted pecans in a honey Dijon dressing
• Fried calamari with a tamarind chipotle sauce
Turkey
Herb roasted turkey breast and leg confit with cider gravy
With
• Mixed dried fruit and nut stuffing
• Cranberry mandarin relish
• Mashed potatoes
• Maple glazed sweet potatoes
• Sauteed green beans
• Citrus glazed carrots
Dessert
• Traditional pies: apple, pecan and pumpkin or pumpkin cheesecake

A la carte
• Napa salad- mixed lettuce with apples, toasted pecans and blue cheese in a honey Dijon dressing $90.
• Creole pumpkin soup with lobster $70.
• Coconut glazed sauteed shrimp with a carambola mango salad in a mandarin vinaigrette $104.
• Fried calamari with a tamarind chipotle sauce $60.
Main courses
• Pan seared 6oz. filet mignon with a red wine demi-glace and mashed potatoes $218.
• Yucca wrapped fish of he day with a creamy leek and confit tomato sauce served with paprika potatoes
• Phyllo globe stuffed with a three mushroom risotto and panela cheese servd with
a romesco sauce $100.
Desserts
• Creme brulee $62.
• ChocolateTorte $98.
• Pumpkin pie $40.
• Apple pie $40.
• Pecan pie $40.
• Pumpkin cheesecake $50.

Kids menu $100.
• Small salad or spaghetti
• Petite turkey dinner
• Choice of dessert

Of course Thanksgiving in an American holiday, but several restaurants will be offering a traditional American Thanksgiving dinner. I am still waiting to hear back from La Cocay and Guido's regarding pricing, menu, seating times. I also sent a message to Chad at Wet Wendy's to see if they are doing a dinner this year (not sure) - so I am waiting to hear back from him as well.

So here are the options so far: French Quarter, Rock-N-Java and Prima

French Quarter - $200 pesos ($16USD +/-)

Reservations required
Seatings at 6pm and 8pm
872-6321
https://www.facebook.com/pages/French-Quarter-Restaurant-Bar-In-CozumelMexico/337070720415?sk=info

Deep Fried Turkey, Mashed potatoes & gravy, stuffing, vegetables, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie or pecan pie

Also includes one free alcoholic beverage with your meal

Open all day for football and the great cover band Fugga will play upstairs from 9pm to 1am

For those of you that do not know, French Quarter is under new ownership and management - so give it a try while you're here even if not for Thanksgiving!

Live music Wed - Sunday starting next week from 8pm - midnight or 1:00 - no cover!

Rock-N-Java - $18 USDpp

Reservations required
Seatings at 5:30pm, 7:30pm and 9:30pm
872-4405
Rock 'n Java Caribbean Bar and Grill - Restaurant in Cozumel
Roasted or Fried Turkey; Honey Baked spiced ham; Cornbread stuffing with cranberry, apple & sausage; Green Bean Casserole w/ French Fried Onions; Fresh Herb Garlic Mashed Potatoes; Baked Sweet Potatoes
+ choice of :
pumpkin pie, key lime pie, boston cream cake, carrot cake, apple cobbler

Price also includes all non alcoholic beverages - book early because they do fill up!!!!

Prima - Adult $245 ($20 USD +/-); Child $170 pesos ($14 USD +/-)

Reservations required
872-4242

Prima Trattoria Oceanfront Restaurant, Cozumel Quintana Roo Mexico | Italian and Fresh Seafood Cuisine

Imported Roasted Butterball Turkey, Lumpy Mashed potatoes, Sage Stuffing, Giblet Gravy, Vegetables, Cranberry Sauce

Deserts: (prices in pesos)
Pecan Pie with Fresh Whipped Cream $60
Tiramisu $50
Mom’s Pumpkin Pie with real whipped cream $55
Chocolate Mousse Cake $55

This is jumping the gun a bit... but while we are on the topic of holiday food.... Where is a good place for Christmas dinner? Unfortunately.. I will be stuck in Colorado for Thanksgiving.:(

Most restaurants will close by 10 or 11 at the latest on Christmas Eve because it's a HUGE family night - that starts about 11 or 12 midnight!

On Christmas Day, most restaurants will open around mid-day or for dinner only. After we get through Thanksgiving, I'll try to get a decent list together of who is going to be open and what hours for Christmas!

Dang.. I'm going to have to do Thanksgiving on Coz one year. I really dig that they have football on, too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom