Thanksgiving Dinner in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi

PADI MSDT/Former CZM Dive op owner
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Every year I try to post all of the Thanksgiving day options for those on the island wanting a traditional dinner. So far, I only have the menu for Rock-n-Java, but I will update this for you as I get more information from the other restaurants. I know French Quarter, Guido's, Prima and La Cocay will also be doing Thanksgiving dinnners.

Here is Rock-n-Java's menu! Enjoy - gobble, gobble!

R&J Thanksgiving dinner.jpg

Amazing. Do they have dollies to roll you up to a taxi afterwards?

buccanos is having thanksgiving dinner too...

Buccanos Menu.jpg

Last edited:
DUH!!!! Thanks Kari!! I can't BELIEVE I forgot Bucannos! It is much pricier than the others, but I have no doubt will be worth every peso!!!!

---------- Post added November 20th, 2012 at 01:51 PM ----------

Dayum! Almost makes me wish I weren't going to be stuck in a rural, picture-postcard New England village for Thanksgiving.

Wanna switch places this year? :) I miss the typical FALL like weather and vibe of Thanksgiving back home :( At least tomorrow my house will smell like home, I am making some traditional family recipes to share with my local Cozumel ex-pat family that I spend every Thanksgiving with here!

Just saw this posted on FB...

178260_524358940910426_779503109_o.jpg

You should know that the Baccano's Thanksgiving dinner is by reservation ONLY. They are not planning an open seating.
I also know that Kelly's Sport's Bar on 10 will have dinner AND FOOTBALL!!!! They just seem to go together some how...
Kelly's Thanksgiving 2012.jpg

Wanna switch places this year?

I'm on-call at the hospital, so it wouldn't be an option as much as I might like it. Overall, I do really like my little village but Cozumel is so tempting. At least we'll be there at Christmas for the first time ever.

Just saw this posted on FB...

View attachment 141013
Yep, I'm sitting here at the Blue Angel and they told us about the Thanksgiving buffet. Should be good....doubt if I can get hubby to go since Thanksgiving dinner isn't his thing. Maybe the smell of turkey drifting on the breeze to our balcony will change his mind :wink:. BYW, diving has been wonderful (except for Sunday when the port was closed all day).

Back
Top Bottom