Thanksgiving on Maui - AOW - want to join?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

slydoh

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm heading to Maui in a couple of weeks to spend Thankgiving with my brother. At the same time I'll be doing my AOW and Nitrox. Right now it's just my girlfriend and I but I know the shop would like to add two more to the class.

So, if you'll be in Maui over Thankgiving and were thinking about getting more training give Maui Dreams a ring. www.mauidreamsdiveco.com

I did my open water cert with Maui Dreams and I can't recommend them highly enough.

Nov. 20th @ 3:00 PM - academic session for Nitrox
Nov. 21st @ 7:00 AM - Three dives: Navigation, DPV, Naturalist
Nov. 22nd @ 7:00 AM - Boat dives: Deep and Nitrox

If you don't make the class I'll be diving other days so let me know if you are in the area. We will be staying in the South Kihei area.

Simon

hey Simon,
I'll be in Maui (just south of Lahaina with friends) Nov. 17. So until my bf gets there Nov. 24 I'm trying to round up as many potential buddies as I can (don't want to wait!) Maybe the 4 of us can go for a dive once he's there. We won't be joining you for the AOW... both already "been there done that" :wink: How long are you there for? I'm staying until Dec. 12.

Hi Debbie,

We get in on Friday the 18th. Staying at the Renaissance in Wailea for the night. Then we move to a condo in South Kihei. We leave Saturday the 26th at 11pm. I know, I know, it is too short. I've been out every year for 5 years and sometimes a week is all I can get.

My girlfriend will do a shore dive close by before the AOW (shakedown dive). Then after the AOW she doesn't want to dive for the rest of the trip. ??? She may change her mind.

My brother and I are doing the back wall trip with MDS Thanksgiving morning (hopefully). Right now we are planning some kind of boat trip for Friday. Other than that we will probably be shore diving early.

Hope to meet you and the rest of the crew.

Back
Top Bottom