Thanksgiving week suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is pretty much what I am thinking. It really does not seem to be all that large of an area.

Do people pretty much stay within the park boundaries? I think I had read somewhere that if you were going to go outside of them, you had to get permission from the harbormaster?

Is there enough to keep yourself interested right in the park for 3 days? Any other spots outside of the park that would be a "Oh you have to go check this out" ?

Regardless, I am really looking forward to it as it is getting close to being dry for 2 months!

The dive park gets deep quick! so watch your depth. The outer buoy is over 100'. I would do your dives swimming parallel to the land. It is a great place to dive. Who can beat a stairway into the ocean? Most of the kelp is gone because of the warm water we have had, but its still nice. I think you can spend three days diving the park, but of course there's may other spots to brag about. So a one day charter would top it off. I will be diving the island starting next Wednesday-Sunday off of my boat, so I might take my dingy over to the park and dive it. If I do I will look for a father and son dive team. :D

Hey Keith, sounds great! I'll be the one with the yellow tipped F1's. :wink:

I did see that it looks like it falls off pretty quickly. I know we will check out the Sujaq schooner. Probably the other boats as well.

We are really looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom