The 1st SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive-O-Rama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
ditto with me... since day trip muna tayo, anywhere decent, comfy with ok food and is quite reasonalble in price i'm ok with

kung gusto nga ninyo ko-boy pa! hahahahaha baon tayo ng food tapos pot luck...

my wifey just experimented with a killer ginataang adobo last night... mmmmmmmm....

Jag

that would be nice. Dagdag sa mga ala carte orders ng iba.

ko boy eh di sa Dive N Trek.....

shugar:
ditto with me... since day trip muna tayo, anywhere decent, comfy with ok food and is quite reasonalble in price i'm ok with

kung gusto nga ninyo ko-boy pa! hahahahaha baon tayo ng food tapos pot luck...

my wifey just experimented with a killer ginataang adobo last night... mmmmmmmm....

Jag

just let me know when and where im a cowboy, cant say the same about my Gf basta aircon!

clgsamson:
caloy samson - aow/ean

Look guys lets just go to a "neutral" resort. Any resort except aqua, balai and portulano. To tell you frankly I can get a discount at aqua (my home resort) and portulano (pao's home resort) pero ako lang and that would be unfair to you guys.

agree ako with the neutral resort idea of caloy...basta ok ang food and reasonable creature comforts.

wag lang sana sa eaglepoint...baaad experience sa service nila :crafty:

btw, if its not so much of a hassle anyways planning stage pa lang naman...could we set it after the 17th of Sept towards Oct na? i'll be joining the san mig light enduro challenge kasi scheduled on the 17th. Salamat po and hope you could accomodate the request of this humble representation :wink:

jonix:
could we set it after the 17th of Sept towards Oct na? :wink:

onga ano? we have 1 request for september... 1 request for beyond september 17... you guys wanna do this on a saturday o sunday? do we leave late night the night before or madaling araw of the day itself?

sept 24 or 25 sounds ok to me... kamusta kaya weather nun? hindi pa ako nagpapaalam since wala pang date... (jeez i feel sooooo under right now:maniac: )

but i'm seriously going to beg real hard for this trip... looking forward to seeing you guys hahahaha

Jag

clgsamson:
Jon yung event countdown mo shows your still in anilao. Dalawang linggo na yan dyan ka na ata nakatira dre.

forgot to turn it off sowi

anyone been to dive 7000? luma na yung dive flag sa website hehehe

Back
Top Bottom