The 2nd SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive O Rama

2nd SB PPD meet dive dates

• Saturday, December 3, 2005

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday, December 10, 2005

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guys ditto on JANUARY ako...

december might be too tight and i've already got the wife sold on a halloween vacation (kasama pamilya hahahaha) so i don't think she'll be too happy with another gimmick for me in november...

but i'd love to get together with you guys for a drink (or 2 or 3 hehehehe) in november... malamang tapos na yung video by then at na-duplicate ko na... i can distribute it during that meet-up and we have an excuse pa to meet hehehehe

Jag

shugar:
guys ditto on JANUARY ako...

december might be too tight and i've already got the wife sold on a halloween vacation (kasama pamilya hahahaha) so i don't think she'll be too happy with another gimmick for me in november...

but i'd love to get together with you guys for a drink (or 2 or 3 hehehehe) in november... malamang tapos na yung video by then at na-duplicate ko na... i can distribute it during that meet-up and we have an excuse pa to meet hehehehe

Jag

january is tooooooo long jag

shugar:
gusto ko din december no pero tama si jon, there's too many xmas-related activities...

oct 29 balai... nandun ako hahahahahaha

Jag

who said anything about december, i suggest november MID

clgsamson:
anybody knows how to edit the poll? Mid November? How about November 12!!!! If you agree, text the other guys. Jai sa logistics, Jai as guide na rin!!! Hay bahura na miss kita.

Nov 12th would be nice. I can join you guys if you'd let me. Won't be leaving the country til the 16th. Perfect time to get a few dives before the vacation ends :bawling: and time enough to let all the gear dry up before packing.

midwestdvr

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom