The 8th (?) DOR Trip Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nya!! i missed out.. looks like you guys had so much fun!

in bikinis or in board shorts and rash guard?
hoy... i'm going to be inviting them to join SB any time now...

stop scaring away the young members... :nonono:

masyado na kayong maraming thunders dito...

Seems like everyone had to go back to work to earn something on the next DOR... except caloy... he just placed a new order at the mint for them to print him more money...

anyway... gonna share a few photos... most of my shots sucked, i couldn't get my strobe placement right. What was annoying is i KNOW i can get it right because last April and May I was taking pretty decent photos of very macro stuff...

anyway to begin sharing...

Matt and Jacks

first time I saw something like this... was pissed off as I couldn't get my strobe position right and this is the best of the set... only marginally acceptable...

Also another first... caloy and jon were taking photos of it... is it a shrimp? It sure as hell ain't no giraffe...

Another 1st... never seen a puffer hide out in the coral like this... it was at this point, i think, that evie jabbed are inflater button a few times way too many

for a while there I thought you were missing out on the jacks...:D

Jag: hmmmmm I know they are here somewhere.....at 30-40ft? what did that blasted DM said in the boat? look up or look down?....Syet, my batteries are dying!
2953846553_7e84e85f8f_o.jpg

These pics just makes me wanna go back to Anilao and AquaV really knows how to take care of their guest. Great pics by the way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom