The 8th (?) DOR Trip Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hope you were in shallow water at that time...:shocked2:

Good thing our 1st dive was not deep. & d 2nd was 15mts deepest. Still, 10mts is d most dangerous to be shooting-up that fast. i just looked up & try to hear if there's any motor sounds of boat coming near, but no way of controlling my ascent.

Dopey me, after 5 months dry & buoyancy still erratic. :dork2:

Anyway, w/ my head above waters, checked around that i wont get hit by any moving boat. Looked down to see d group & deflated again to join & continued to finish d dive.

Did a 3rd after lunch. Hehehe..:D

yeah... a moment of silence for that banner... *sniff*

here's kai's pic
IMG-1237.JPG

(standing): Jon (jonix), Iris (iris_ice), rene (rene_banildo), brett (bardiver)
(sitting): Jag (shugar), caloy (clgsamson), aimees (moonlighting), myra (caloy's wife), matthew (matthew), van (vane_03)

Jag
rene looks like a hybrid of pao and mike p.

tee-hee!

rene looks like a hybrid of pao and mike p.

tee-hee!

Brilliant, Iris, just brilliant. now I'll have nightmares. Just what I bloody needed.

I still wake up with the cold sweats dreaming about Pao's zombie chicken.

:shocked2:

the things you see when you go diving. The other half may now be sitting in a 10 gallon salt water glass tank in Manila.....:shakehead:

Sombrero to Beatrice dive, Oct 19.
2966202237_9ff6875615_o.jpg

:w-t-f::shakehead: 2/3 down the pic to the left, there is a fish thinking the same darn thing.

Brilliant, Iris, just brilliant. now I'll have nightmares. Just what I bloody needed.

I still wake up with the cold sweats dreaming about Pao's zombie chicken.

:shocked2:
you mean the camels don't make you feel warm and fuzzy? have you tried spooning?

Jag

You'll wait, Jag, you'll wait.

Back
Top Bottom