The August 21, 2012 Scubaboard Get Together and Dandy Don Birthday Spectactular

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wish I could be there... but PLEASE: invite the fire department! With that many candles, you really want to be prepared!

okay, cvchief... if you're inviting the bomberos, I'm definitely in.

Hey, I love the fireguys. If I had scored a few points lower, I could have slept a third of my career too! (Love ya, fireguys!)

---------- Post Merged at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:12 PM ----------

The August 21, 2012 ScubaBoard Get Together and Dandy Don Birthday Spectacular

Or as on the t-shirts:
TA2012SBGTDDBSaEM

Meet the Man, the Myth, the Legend, the old guy , August 21st at El Moro,

Guest list so far:

Dandy Don (the birthday boy!)
CVChief. Susanita and the fam (15 total)
RedCross Deb and friend!
JenLovestoDive

Merchant
Prosdog and the Little Dog

Gasgirl and her Faithful Sidekick (Tonto?)
Coral-Reefer
Christi (She's a maybe, but when push comes to shove, is she REALLY going to miss the
TA2012SBGTDDBSaEM)
Karibelle
LVRuth

So, who else is coming? How about the island regulars? I better let them know too.

If you are there, read this and HAVEN'T signed on, I got to tell, you:

600full-humphrey-bogart.jpg

STOP and think about it. I get a little testy when people don't sign up for the party of the year.

---------- Post Merged on August 17th, 2012 at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous Post was on August 15th, 2012 at 10:12 PM ----------

Well we are on La Isla in party planning mode. I am going to go up and knock at the President's retreat and see if Calderon wants to come. I hear he really wants to meet DD too. I think DD posts on some board for Mexican Presidents or something.....

Delightful day diving with Chief and Martin (did I get that right yet?), Allison & Carlos on their wonderful boat, and some other nice folks. Allison & Carlos run an enjoyable operation, she is a great dive leader, they are both fun folks to spend a morning with, and their boat is unbelievable. Chief was nice enough to pick me up at Hot Coz, let me dive with them, then give me a downtown tour - some streets twice, before taking me back to my hotel. Wonderful morning - thanks again.

Delightful day diving with Chief and Martin (did I get that right yet?), Allison & Carlos on their wonderful boat, and some other nice folks. Allison & Carlos run an enjoyable operation, she is a great dive leader, they are both fun folks to spend a morning with, and their boat is unbelievable. Chief was nice enough to pick me up at Hot Coz, let me dive with them, then give me a downtown tour - some streets twice, before taking me back to my hotel. Wonderful morning - thanks again.

Close. It's Michael, but we call him Miguel south of the border.

Oops - Michael! Sorry...

The August 21, 2012 ScubaBoard Get Together and Dandy Don Birthday Spectacular

Or as on the t-shirts:
TA2012SBGTDDBSaEM

Meet the Man, the Myth, the Legend, the old guy , August 21st at El Moro,

Guest list so far:

Dandy Don (the birthday boy!)
CVChief. Susanita and the fam (15 total)
RedCross Deb and friend!
JenLovestoDive

Merchant
Prosdog and the Little Dog

Gasgirl and her Faithful Sidekick (Tonto?)
Coral-Reefer
Christi (She's a maybe, but when push comes to shove, is she REALLY going to miss the
TA2012SBGTDDBSaEM)
Karibelle
IslandGirl+1

I told Dandy Don I would pick him up, but it looks like he started walking to El Moro:

ef.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom