The Belleville 9/29/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
RIOceanographer and I went out on Earl's boat this afternoon for a very chilly morning followed by a really nice afternoon. we went to the Belleville off seal ledge in Newport. Really nice dive. 65 degrees with a max depth of 25 feet. vis was about 15 or so feet but with alot of detritus floating around, so taking a picture that did the wreck justice was difficult. so i present you all with pictures of rusty metal:D

CIMG2258.jpg

CIMG2271.jpg

CIMG2256.jpg

CIMG2251.jpg

CIMG2249.jpg

Nice pics Dave! Yup great time. Nice relaxing easy dive.

By looks of those pictures it looks like good vis to me. Someone doing some photo editing with a new filter "create good vis".

ScubaSarus:
By looks of those pictures it looks like good vis to me. Someone doing some photo editing with a new filter "create good vis".

I was thinking the same thing, maybe I should move south.

Pete

Nice pics Dave. Looks like you guys had some great visibility. What were the temps? Wish I could have made it.... I beginning to sound like a broken record...

Anyway... night dive, this week... without fail.

Very good pictures.

RIOceanographer:
Nice pics Dave! Yup great time. Nice relaxing easy dive.
Chris
It looks like this Saturday is going to be a copy of last Sunday, lots of wind. So hopefully Sunday will be better and we can give the Grecian a go.

Back
Top Bottom