"The Bermuda Triangle: Into Cursed Waters"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aue-mike

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I know, I know. Anything with Bermuda Triangle in the title is likely to elicit an immediate response--from a dismissive shrug to violent aversion. But, if you can get past the inherent baggage usually associated to the BS Triangle and tune in to this new series premiering on The History Channel on November 22, I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised. It should have something for everyone: wreck diving, cave diving, sexy subs, etc.
Here is the trailer for the new series...hope you will tune in on November 22!

I will watch that thanks.

Worth a shot

Yeah, I know, I know. Anything with Bermuda Triangle in the title is likely to elicit an immediate response--from a dismissive shrug to violent aversion. But, if you can get past the inherent baggage usually associated to the BS Triangle and tune in to this new series premiering on The History Channel on November 22, I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised. It should have something for everyone: wreck diving, cave diving, sexy subs, etc.

I heard a rumor that History Channel is in talks with David Mearns about a deep sea search for the USS Cyclops or the USS Proteus. That's a very large search area, but feasible as both will be in the normal shipping lanes.

Hey! That's our unscripted script from Ghost Town Divers! Looks fun. I'll watch it.

Thansk for the info, will give it a try, but I fear it will be like many underwater documentaries these days : spectacular pictures with rather blunt or even dull explanations. I keep my fingers crossed, maybe we'll have better luck this time.

I'm thinking if there was an actual discovery of note, it would have made the national news

I'm thinking if there was an actual discovery of note, it would have made the national news

Just replying with this quote for future reference...:p

Back
Top Bottom