The Best Tip I Ever Received On Scuba Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pipedope once bubbled...
And hair oil will do nicely now.
:D

:D LOL :D

But, seriously...so to speak...what's the story on how you actually came to be shaving with a flint-edged shaving device? You may be an old geyser (or is it geezer) but surely you are not THAT old (...as in the days when the ancient and honourable Uncle Pug wandered around wearing bear-skins and using chipped rock for every tool.....)!!??!!:wink:

My best tip was about the strong recommendations for the Olympus 5050 digital camera. We bought one and it is great.

The only problem is that with all the immediate feedback we get from the digital images I am constantly reminded about how old and ugly I look. Hehe

Post here on any topic and the info will flow. Yes you need to read thru the posts but here is a place were you can get more info and at a fast rate than any other place! And most of these folks will give you great info. Yes thier are a few well ?? folks but you can spot them in one post. Good board, good folks, good info. Thanks y'all

DIR and BP/Wings are the best tips I've received on SB. It totally changed the way I dive; even the way I think about diving. I am a 1000X better diver thanks to learning about DIR.

I found some old pictures of me from a few years ago...pre-DIR. Needless to say they were extremely funny...and quite sad considering the gear I was wearing and the poor technique shown. I should post them sometime for laughs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom