The Blue Wild -- Feb 22 and 23, 2014 -- Ft. Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sheri!
What a pleasant surprise!

I periodically read this board, mostly in AM to begin my day, It is a pleasure to see your name and your posts.

I wish you well in this year's Wild Blue. Florida is so far from Kalifornia, but some day before my DOC (Date of Croaking) I will make it back your way and visit the show. Perhaps make a long over due and promised presentation...

I would like to request that you visit the thread "Passing." The second one announces the passing of "Art Pender- the king of Sling." You will note there was only one response post- mine.

It would be appreciated and provide a certain amount of validly to the post and Art's many contribution to our fine sport if you would also find time to write a few words.

Warmest regards from CenCal

SAM MILLER, 111

Sam, it's a pleasant surprise for ME to find YOU here! Thanks for your good wishes. Please do come here before your DOC. You need to share all that interesting history with the rest of us.

I will find the thread you mentioned. I'm still trying to absorb that Art is not with us anymore. I'm glad that I got to know him and to share him with so many, because he really was a very special person. This will be the first Expo where he is not present, and we are planning a nice tribute for him on Saturday of the show. His wife and daughters are coming.

Are you sure you can't come to this one? It's going to be an extra good show this year!

Sheri:

We got a ton of snow today.. I sure am looking forward to some better (warm) weather and a great show. \

You've assembled a great group of speakers (even if we will have to wait for another year for Mr. Miller's presentation)..

dano

Back
Top Bottom