The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great re-introduction to boat diving, Kevin. I really didn't mind the delays, as I was hanging out with old friends and making new ones.
Hey, thanks for coming man, it was great diving with you!

Kev, thanks so much for the awesome diving on Saturday, delays and all. Just the fact that we got to dive with friends made it a good day.
LOVE the pic of the blue spotted cornetfish! Wish you had the camera for the indigo hamlet.

SWEET Cornonet shot dude!! Love that one. I only ever see them up in Boynton.

Looking forward to getting out up there again soon.

Wish you had the camera for the indigo hamlet.

We actually have quite a few of them up here, I was surprized to see that was what got you all riled up. I was expecting a frogfish or a sea horse or something.

We actually have quite a few of them up here, I was surprized to see that was what got you all riled up. I was expecting a frogfish or a sea horse or something.

Next time. :)

Kev I owe you pictures from earlier this month and since the Doc said I should keep my ears dry this weekend I sat and got caught up on images this afternoon.

7364HoneycombCowfish.jpg

7372SpotfinButterflyfish2.jpg

7397SharpnosePuffer_.jpg

I was using my 60mm macro which offers the versatility I was looking for that day. This was also the first working dive with my new camera and housing.

Thanks guys. B, hollar if your looking for bodies onboard when your down this way.

Hope you enjoy these from earlier this month as well.

7435QueenAngelIntermed.jpg

7439TownsendAngelIntermed.jpg

7463FrenchAngelIntermed.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom