The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While this thread is on the subject of new people diving the blue Heron bridge, I would like to first off say thanks to all of those local to the area for posting info and photos for all of us non-locals to see; it is very entertaining. Secondly I am also fortunate enough to be visiting the BHB area; and since I have been wanting to dive it for months now thanks to all of those posts, I would like to attempt to dive it this weekend. If anyone is going and doesn't mind a non-local tagging along, please let me know. I am in the area as I type this and will be leaving Sunday afternoon

I will be in the area Saturday 1/15 and Monday 1/17. I've never been to BHB, but would love to check it out. Is there anyone I can tag along with either of these days?

This is a great dive. Did it during the 1st part of December during the Florida Dive Show.

Anyway... I am bringing a group over from the Tampa Bay area on Saturday. If you want to tag along with us. We'll be rolling into the park about 3:30pm or so. Send me a PV if you are interested.

can anyone post a map of where diving is allowed? it is a big site.

Check out this link, Blue Heron Bridge It has proven helpful to several folks, if the regular trolls have a better link: I hope they post it.

While this thread is on the subject of new people diving the blue Heron bridge, I would like to first off say thanks to all of those local to the area for posting info and photos for all of us non-locals to see; it is very entertaining. Secondly I am also fortunate enough to be visiting the BHB area; and since I have been wanting to dive it for months now thanks to all of those posts, I would like to attempt to dive it this weekend. If anyone is going and doesn't mind a non-local tagging along, please let me know. I am in the area as I type this and will be leaving Sunday afternoon

I will be there tomorrow (Saturday) along with the Video Dude. AwesomeFish is joining us - you are welcome as well. We plan to arrive around 3:15 and be in the water by 3:30-3:45 at the latest.

Look for a girl with sassy red sunglasses (me) and a guy with a big underwater video camera (Video Dude).

I'm in a very manatee state of mind.

jet

are we allowed to dive left of the beach area around the east bridge by the wall? also what about under the pier and north down that long wall to the other side of the park?? from what i remember there is lots of rocks and stuff at the north side of the park.

Dove west of the channel today via kayak. had 10' vis and CHILLY watertemps. Manatees everywhere. Even found a sea urchin with a DOLLOR BILL slapped on his back. No lie

define, chilly.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom