The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just looked at the tides between Christmas and New Years. AWESOME!!!! Am off all week, and some out of town guests are looking forward to diving there! Whoo hoo!!!

Joanie: Thanks for posting. You guys are troopers. lol

Jenny: I have the entire fam damily staying with me that week, but I hope to get my kid out while she is home from university.

Anyone thinking of splashing the Bridge on Friday? High tide 11:30am I think.

Anyone thinking of splashing the Bridge on Friday? High tide 11:30am I think.

Sandra is likely to be there....long red hair and big camera :)
I will likely make it there a little late, but still in time to dive.

I am interested in diving Friday or Saturday but I need a buddy. Does anyone need a partner or a third wheel? :D

I am interested in diving Friday or Saturday but I need a buddy. Does anyone need a partner or a third wheel? :D

I'll be there Saturday with a student...

astrl:

Sorry I could not spend more time with your other post. Happy that Scuba_Dad offered Saturday.
I don't know if you are solo certed, so I won't suggest you do the dive by yourself.

I do the West span often by myself for weight and equipment checks. My buddy and daughter also do it for tune ups. I can set the bearing on my compass for almost due west (lined up on the west span piling and follow it. (I can count the piling at the surface, but if I wanted, I could spend my entire dive around the first set of piling.) Then reverse. Easy. Max depth 13 ft. Maybe 16 ft when you hit the wall at the channel.

Force-E right up the street <1/4 mile has charts.

Last time I was there on an odd weekday, I met a couple from Great Britain who were happy to let anyone hang with them.

This being season, you would probably find people on Friday.

Jenny I am off 27-28-29 but that is the BIG vet day for the harsher series of shots in the Heartworm battle. Almost done though that is the last of the $$$$$ visits.

THink of me Saturday on Xmas if you dive I am working... again... on Xmas.

Probably won't be diving on Christmas day... but would love to see ya during the week.. can you leave the pup for couple hours??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom